The Co-Lin Wolfpack play their home games in H. L. Stone Stadium, which seats approximately 5,000. The stadium is named after legendary football coach H. L. "Hook" Stone (1927-1939). Under Coach Stone's leadership, the Co-Lin won state championships nine of 11 years (1929-1934, 1937, 1938). Coach Stone also served as the college's athletic director, basketball, and baseball coach, as well as, managing the dairy farm and teaching agriculture and physical education.
Frank Pitts Field House
The Frank Pitts Field House (1973) houses the football offices, locker room, film room, and athletic training room where students can receive treatment for injuries and physical therapy. New visitors locker room and an expansion of the athletic training facilities were completed in 2012.
Football Weight Training Facility
The football weight training facility (2007) is large enough to allow all members of the team to work out together in one session. The original weight-room only allowed for half the team to work out at one time. By combining their weight training into one session the team will have more time during the day to focus on other aspects of the game.
The 40’x100’ building houses five main power rack workout stations which allow for 6-8 players to work out together. Against the walls surrounding the power racks is extra workout equipment such as benches, curling seats and abdominal machines amongst others. Additionally, the new weight-room has better amenities making weight training more successful.
The large building is climate controlled and has padded floors, which absorb the beating of the weights. The walls are covered by mirrors, which enable players to observe more intensely their workouts. The players are able to interact with one another and are able to move about more freely.
A generous gift from C. Coney Burgess, a 1957 graduate and former football player, enabled the college to finish the project.
The weight training facility is located next to the Chunkin Charlie Ward football practice field across from H. L. Stone Stadium.